Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Debugging technics for Windows CE (Part 2)

In Part1, we removed the driver or the application from the Windows CE image, but how to make sure that the file in my RAM file system is the last one I built !! Because if I modify my application and I did not re-download my Windows CE image, there is an instance of my driver or application already available in the RAM file system (downloaded by the OS on the previous launch of this module).There is an option in Platform Builder to force the system to always load the file from the desktop even if an instance is available on my RAM file system. You have to go in Target followed by Release Directory Modules then click on Add, and select the corresponding binary file in the list.
Now the OS will load it frmo your hard drive..


-Nicolas

No comments: